Real-Time Cloud Monitoring for Infrastructure, Microservices, and Applications
Today’s software-centric business models have completely changed competitive dynamics, opening up opportunities for disruption across every industry. Speed of innovation and the ability to operate in real-time have become critical capabilities for every organization. Companies must rethink how they monitor their infrastructure, applications, and the performance of their business.
At SignalFx, our founding technical team figured out how to monitor at scale at Facebook during their move fast and break things days -- the precursor to DevOps today. In this whitepaper, you’ll get a glimpse into what our team learned, and how that led them to create the only real-time cloud monitoring platform for infrastructure, microservices, and applications.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- How companies are using software to speed up innovation and stay competitive
- The three stages that companies typically go through to become cloud-native
- New requirements and challenges for monitoring today’s cloud-native architectures
- The importance of NoSample™ tail-based distributed tracing
- Why a monitoring platform with a streaming architecture is the only way to operate in real-time at any scale